I fully understand that:
- The fee payment via online mode is possible for the CURRENT quarter only.
- Successful transaction receipt (received via e-mail) shall be deemed as the school receipt.
- The school is not liable for any failed transactions where amount is deducted from user’s account but no credit is made to our bank’s account, users are requested to contact their respective banks for such transactions.
- A per transaction convenience fee is charged by Paytm from the parents. The convenience fee levied by Paytm is zero for the time being for (education related) fee payment through their paytm.com website. However, Paytm may start charging a convenience fee without any prior notice at the following mentioned rates: –
|For Payment Collected through||Amount (INR/%)|
|1) Net Banking||Rs. 15/-|
|2) Credit Card||1.10%|
|3) Debit Card||0.75% up to Rs.2000/- & 1% above Rs.2000/-|
|4) Paytm Wallet||1.5%|
- Click on ‘Pay Fee with Paytm’ tab below to be directed to the Paytm Website. The schools name will come pre-selected. Enter the wards enrollment number and click on proceed. Pick your preferred option. ‘Pay Now’ with your Paytm Wallet or Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Pay fee on Paytm App: steps to follow (slight change in the payment flow on web, IOS & android)
- Open Paytm app and click on Fees under ‘Recharge or pay Bills’
- Under Fee Payment option, click on ‘Institute’
- Select Cambridge Court World School and enter your Enrollment Number and click on proceed.
- Pick your preferred option. ‘Pay Now’ with your Paytm Wallet or Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking at no extra charges.